Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's still all about BOB!

How many of us has said this over the years?  And that is because it has been all about Bob .  Bob has been the center of our Universe! When I first started dating Bob the trait that appealed to me most (besides the twinkle in his eyes and his mischievous smile) was his tenacity.  I knew this was a guy who would let nothing get in the way of his goals.  Little did I know that his tenacity would be used against me.  I remember backing out of the garage, in the Jaguar that he bought for me, with my car door open trying to get away from him as he was persuading me to do something I wasn't sure of and springing the hinge as it struck the side of the garage door frame.  Yep, tenacity!
 I think of Bob as my Lifeguard: he  me saved me and Ryan at a time when we were faced with single parent statistics. He gave us a real family,love, gave us adventure, advantage, and a fun-filled life and for that I am truly grateful!

No comments: